A good comparison of Fleetwood Mac is the Eagles. Both extremely strong rock groups that started out small teenagers and went big. Both can be argued the best of their time, putting out constant and immediate hits to all their adoring fans. Whenever songs from both bands come on the radio, you cant help but to blast it and roll the windows down. Screaming every note and enjoying the great use of lyrics and noises.
Fleetwood Mac was extremely popular in their prime and put out lots of amazing songs. One specific example of a song is "The Chain". This song stands out to me for a few reasons. The main reason for me is because this song was my dads favorite. This song will forever hold a place in my heart. At this point, I've heard it so many times I can sing every word. Its a song that goes on no matter what the mood in the room is. The use of the tempo changes and drops is insane. This song shows how creative Fleetwood Mac truly was and what kind of music they liked to put out. It was an instant classic for the people.
Word Count - 378
"The Chain" link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDG2m5hN1vo
Fleetwood Mac all together
|
Be, a few years ago I got really into Fleetwood Mac with my mom d have loved them ever since. After thinking about it for a short amount of time, Fleetwood Mac is the closest band that i can compare to Dave Matthews, which is who I did my exploration on. I've found that this band's music brings me back to when I was younger and brings back great memories.
ReplyDeleteThe fact that Fleetwood Mac was inducted into the Rock and Roll hall of fame is awesome. Also, it is cool to see that you have such a strong relationship with the music piece "Chain" and the memories you have associated with it. Furthermore, I will have to look these guys up after class because I too love Rock and Roll.
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting that their popularity grew after their new sound. That's something you don't hear too often.
ReplyDelete