I use reviews every time I go to make a purchase. I thoroughly compare and contrast two or more goods for a solid week or more before I buy them. I like to be an educated buyer and make sure what I buy is the best of the best. One example of this is my phone case. I had just gotten a new phone a month or less ago, and wanted to get a case to protect the $900 I just spent. In my research, I compared a few cases. One was by a brand called Spigen, the other was from a European brand names Mous. Mous and Spigen both had excellent reviews, but Mous' product was pricier. After a thorough investigation of this, I went with Mous. The reason for my decision was because the case was made with carbon fiber and other strong materials that help protect my phone and give it a unique design.
![]() |
| The Carbon Fibre (Re because it's European) case that I decided to get |

I also noticed that quote from "The Christmas Story" review. It stuck out to me too. It is crazy to think about how much things have changed from then to now!! This is a good quote for other people to think about when reading this review.
ReplyDeleteI love that quote. It is very true and history can give us a taste of what life used to be like without knowing it. I agree with the point you make that society is not the same as it used to be
ReplyDelete