2. I use reviews in my own life with many different things. I used a review about 3 years ago when I was looking for a car. I was buying a used car and I wanted to know how well taken care of the car was before I bought it. I looked at many different cars and all the comments and reviews that they had. One thing almost every person is looking for when they are searching for a car is a car that has not been smoked in before. I ended up finding the exact car that I wanted with an okay number for mileage and the interior was nice and the outside was in good condition as well. The only thing that was wrong with the car was that it had been smoked in for many years. I saw this in the review and I did not want the car but my dad convinced me that we could get rid of the smell and it would be a perfect car for me otherwise. The review on this car helped me make my decision on weather or not to buy the car and that is a huge decision to make.
![]() |
| This is my car, the car is in good condition on the outside and you would never know it was smoked in if you didn't read the review first. |

Its a great looking car Holly! I'm curious, were you able to get rid of the cigarette smell? Did you use some cleaner or something?
ReplyDeleteI also used reviews to choose my car, which was also used. I think it is very important to get some outside opinions before making such a big decision.
ReplyDeleteHi Holly!
ReplyDeleteI think reviews for a car is one of the most important things that you could use a review for, and is something that I do when buying a car too. I also think talking to someone who knows cars, and not just the dealer trying to sell it to you, is another very important thing to do when looking into buying cars.
Hopefully you eventually got rid of the smell! after reading other classmates posts, it seems that a lot o us use reviews when making a bigger purchase, especially for cars. I'm glad the review helped and the car worked out great!
ReplyDelete