Part 2
Generally, whenever i buy anything which costs more than twenty dollars, I will reads online reviews on the product. I find it useful to try to determine whether or not the product is really worth my money. Many of times I will also read reviews on similar products developed by other companies, or off brand versions of the product to decide if it is worth spending the extra money on the supposedly high quality piece. A time I recently used an online review was when i changed the oil on my car. My car can take either 5w-30 synthetic oil or 5w-40 synthetic oil. The 5w-30 is slightly cheaper and was easier to find but I read on a Volkswagen forum a review on using 5w-30 in the engine which my car has and I read that using this oil caused several different issues while the 5w-40 ran perfectly fine. Because of this review and a few others which confirmed it, I purchased the more expensive oil and have had no issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.