In addition, one comparison that I could make with Drake is that he is like an inspiration speaker named Inky Johnson. The reason I say that these two people are alike is that they both talk about relateable experiences that they have had and either speak or rap about how to overcome these experiences in life.
Furthermore, not only is Drake an inspirational rapper but he gives back to his community. One of the most well known and inspirational songs that he has written is called "God's Plan". In this song he raps about how people are wishing bad things on him and how he is going to just keep doing what he does because he knows that he has God looking over him. Also, in the YouTube video for the song, God's Plan, Drake not only helps many families financially but he lets a group of families into a store and said that everything in the store was free and that he was paying for it. Plus, to prove how great of an artist Drake is, he has won a hundred and five awards, including three Grammys. All in all, I recommend Drake not only because he has had an impact on me but because I feel that his music might be able to inspire you to push through adversity as well.
Word Count : 321
![]() |
| Drake Performing at a Concert |

Drake seems like a great guy. I did not know that he helped the unfortunate so often. He is crazy cool for buying food for all of those family’s in need. God’s plan is a good song, I will definitely be listening to it again.
ReplyDeleteDrake is one of my favorite rappers. His songs are so popular all around the country. I like how you said his songs are very inspirational and how he uses life experiences. I think that's a good way for people to connect to his music and enjoy it that much more. God's Plan is a great choice of song for him.
ReplyDeleteI also enjoy Drake's music, including "God's Plan". The music video is pretty inspirational, I agree.
ReplyDeleteI probably have watched the 'God's Plan' music video ten times, seeing Drake do the thins he was ding in the video really changed my perspective on Drake and I have a lot of respect for him. Drake makes good, catchy music. I just wish his music wasn't so popular, because it' s then overplayed so i stop enjoying it. Other than that, Drake is an extremely humble and talented person that makes good work.
ReplyDelete