For your comments on Presentations:
Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
Is there constructive criticism that would help this group? What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

I enjoyed your guys’ presentation because you explained the moon landing very well and all of the information you described lined up with what I have learned in the past. Something new that I learned was that we know more about space than we do our own oceans. One thing that was hard to understand was the idea that the moon landing affected pop culture, I would have liked to heard more about this idea.
ReplyDeleteI thought that your presentation was very well thought out. I really liked how you not only let us in on facts about the space race and how it brought about more technology but you also talked about it brought conspiracy theories to life. In addition, if you were to present again I would suggest that you could maybe show a video or something about the conspiracy theories.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your presentation a lot! I have always liked learning about space and the moon landing, so it was interesting hearing new information. One thing that I thought was fun to learn about was the new technology, like the water filter, that came from the moon landing. We use this technology in everyday life, and I've never known about how it came about! It was a bit hard hearing from the back of the room, so just be confident next time in your work! Great Job!!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your presentation! I felt that you gave a lot of good background, especially about the time period this was in. I really liked how you tied your conclusion back with your introduction in talking about how when you were little kids you dreamed of going to space! The only thing I wish you would have expanded on is the process of how we actually got to the moon! Like all of the technology and preparation associated with doing something as huge as that.
ReplyDeleteI thought your presentation was pretty cool, being a space geek persanally. You did well in talking about it’s history and causes behind why it began and the new technologies that came from it, which is the part I enjoyed the most. It could have been nice to hear more in depth about some conspiracy theories as well rather than just mention them but I thought you did great.
ReplyDeleteI very much enjoyed this presentation! I've always known little bits and pieces about the moon landing but you guys really brought it all together and did a great job of explaining. My favorite part of your presentation was learning about the advancements in technology, I didn't know about the water purifier or the first cordless vacuum. One thing I think that could have been improved is a little more background information about how we got to the moon and the specific technology we used that later translated to the cordless vacuum cleaner. All in all it was a very interesting presentation!
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you talked about why the space race was important to Americans and how it was a thing of national pride. I also liked how you later talked about the conspiracies for how the moon landing was fake, i later figured out the reason that the flag has waves in it because the motion of stabbing a flag into the ground caused the flag to ripple and because there’s no gravity in space, those ripples are still there. The only complaint I had was that you didn’t widescreen the videos so we were watching them from those tiny boxes on the slides.
ReplyDeleteLadies I really enjoyed your presentation. My favorite part is when you gave the stat on 1/2 the worlds population watched the event. That was cool. I also liked how you set the tone for us on what was going in the country at the time of the landing. I would agree that this was a much need moral boost for Americans considering all that had happened. I will say, while the videos were awesome, they were too small and hard to see. I also would have liked you to have mentioned abit more about the two men who actually stepped on the moon. I think the who is significant. Well done!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this presentation a lot because of how much of an impact it had on America at the time. One thing that I learned from your presentation was that we were in a race with the soviet union to get to the moon, I found that very interesting. One thing that could be brought up more could have been the conspiracy theories that are going around today about the moon landing, I would have liked to hear a little more about that topic but other than that it was very well done.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this presentation because of how touchy of a subject this is. I also have watched many videos about the controversy of the people on the moon and your presentation kind of pulled me away from that. Your slides were interesting and I learned some things. One thing to improve on in the future is speaking up, although I could hear you from the back of the room, if you were speaking in front of a bigger class, it might be hard for some to hear. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this presentation, good job! I thought your information about the cold war, space race, and moon landing were very clear and interesting. I also liked the explanations of how this event effected American pride and pop culture. You may have wanted to add some more information about how we got to the moon and who exactly was involved.
ReplyDeleteIt’s hard to believe there is doubt of us landing on the moon, when all signs point to that we most certainly did. You guys did an excellent job with informing us on the space race. I didn’t entirely think the Michael Jackson video was necessary, it seemed a little forced, but the impact this had to pop culture and everything else is exciting to hear abiu. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteI think that your presentation was quite informative. I liked how you included the part about people not believing that the moon landing was real. I think that a lot of these conspiracy theories are quite interesting. My only criticism was that I found the Micheal Jackson reference slightly out of place. I think that you could have still mentioned him in the pop culture section but the video was slightly unnecessary. Overall great job though.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your presentation! I enjoyed the information about the war because it was not something I have thought of. I also liked your slides they looked very nice. I also watch Shane Dawsons conspiracies and I enjoy the thought of the moon landing maybe being one. One thing I would have changed about your presentation was that you guys were a little on the quiet side, all you need to work on is speaking up. Other than that it was great!
ReplyDeleteGreat presentation! I've always been interested in the moon landing, I think it would be so cool to actually step foot on the moon! I really liked how you showed a video of the actual landing, that was so cool. You did a great job of explaining how this event was iconic. Next time, I would go more depth about the the moon landing itself and the time leading up to the moon landing. Awesome job!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought your presentation was very entertaining. I learned a lot about your topic and i really am not sure if it was fake or not i guess we never know. I do think you could have maybe talked about it maybe not being real a little more because i mean when i think of going to space and the moon landing i think of it being fake or not.
ReplyDeleteYou taught me a lot about how the space race impacted a lot of the technology we have today. Maybe you could have talked more about how the moment they stepped on the moon. I never thought about the impact the moon landing had. Also, I loved how you talked about the conspiracy theories.
ReplyDelete