Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Chapter 8, Sierra Shamhart

Before I started reading chapter 8 I wasn’t very intrigued because of its length. However, I’m glad I read it because I learned a lot of beneficial things. I learned the difference between a critical essay and a research paper. As well as how to pick apart text and dig deeper. I specifically like the sketch on pages 324 and 325. I hadn’t thought about starting with a sketch when I write. I’ve been taught my whole life that you start with a draft then you turn it into your final. I really liked that she used that sketch and the points she included were effective and clear. Julie Birds essay was very well written. After reading this chapter I feel more confident in my ability of being able to find the errors in my essay and tweaking them to make them stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.