Thursday, November 29, 2018

Chapter 8 Reflection

I thought it was cool in the chapter where the author talked bout turning a sketch into a draft. I'd say that most high school students have never heard of this, I know I didn't know what this was in high school. I think this is helpful because it's like a draft before a draft, maybe even almost an outline. Another way that this could help is because it's a way to really see what you will be writing about.The sketch leads to the rough draft which is heavily revised turning into your final draft. I think this chapter was good in the sense of explaining how you should go back, and what you should look for when correcting your writing. Finally, I didn't really have an idea of  what a critical essay was, so i gained knowledge in that sense after reading this chapter. To sum it up, its basically just writing a paper about what you analyzed in another paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.