Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Exploration 3: Austin Snook


          My active reading was going great the first couple chapters went well I was doing good at writing when I thought the writing was at its best but I have slacked off a little in recent chapters. I noted a question that I thought of threw the reading my question was "how would I react or be in the situations that these men are put into"


          The chapter spin had a big impact on me because you kinda get a since of how violent  the war actually was. And its impact on the people in it. He says in the text "And sometimes remembering will lead to a story, which makes it forever" (page 36 lines 8-10).

         
          The most relatable character is Tim himself for me, because he like me is not new to doing things just because we do not want peoples opinions of us to change. Now what I have done isn't on a scale to what he wanted to do but in a way it is relatable to me.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.